Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First day of school

Lauren has been so excited about going to school ever since coming with me last year to drop Connor and Jadyn off.  She had a really hard time waiting and waiting till after lunch, since Connor's preschool starts in the morning she thought it was time for her too and was not pleased she had to wait another few hours. 
Connor's eyes are so weird in this picture, but I love how good of friends they are. Connor is exceptionally sweet and is so sweet to his sisters. How did I get so blessed with sweet kids? I was not a sweet kid. I really lucked out with these three kids.  

Lauren came home so excited to show me her artwork.  Said it needed to go directly to the fridge.  I love this girl.


1 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

How can she be old enough to go to preschool?? So, so cute!! Love the finger pudding painting too. I've always wanted to try that :)