I don't know why I get such a kick out of this picture, but I totally do. Connor got these special "x-ray glasses" from preschool when they were learning the letter X and he wore them day in and day out. Love it!
Erika's twin, Amanda cuts hair and is fabulous at it by the way. I trade her for eyelashes and she came over to cut the boys' hair, of course Lauren insisted on getting hers cut too. She said, "I won't even cry...Manda's my friend!" Which I don't know if Amanda knew or not, but it was her first haircut in her life...I'm assuming my poor attempt with Wal Mart scissors don't count, right? 
Erika's twin, Amanda cuts hair and is fabulous at it by the way. I trade her for eyelashes and she came over to cut the boys' hair, of course Lauren insisted on getting hers cut too. She said, "I won't even cry...Manda's my friend!" Which I don't know if Amanda knew or not, but it was her first haircut in her life...I'm assuming my poor attempt with Wal Mart scissors don't count, right? I know what you're thinking....how awesome is this picture? We went to Cole's and he cooked us a yummy steak dinner. Anyway, we all left the table to work on dishes and look back and Lilly decided she was FAR too hungry to wait for someone to cut it. She went for it!

This one is probably one of my favorites...Melina went to the store and left us with cute baby Hunter. Of course Lilly wants to "Hold him" and she kept talking to him in a high pitched voice like she was really the babysitter. It makes me queezy seeing how little Lilly is compared, Hunter was born 1 month later than Lilly last year...so these two are a pretty good comparison of Lilly and Lauren last year, its weird to see how little my Lilly is and remembering how big and grown up Lauren had to be. Cute kids. Isn't he SO cute! Seriously such a happy baby

I've got a titch bit of a problem with cupcakes. They are my one and only weakness, next to frozen yogart, and whenever my nieces come to visit we usually always feel the need to crank a few of them out. This particular time no one could decide which flavor so we ended up making SOOOO many cupcakes. Lilly loved being the designated tester,
Anyway, none of these pictures had a rhyme or reason, I just didn't want to forget some of them so I decided on a bunch of random pics and their corresponding stories. I'm sure none of these were near as entertaining as I thought they were, but oh well right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment