Probably the funniest part, and really should be too embarressing to share, was that Cole had gotten us these NOSEBLEED seats and we were surrounded by some loud, so incredibly obnoxious college guys that would bang their nose makers like EVERY 5 seconds and Cole was saying how he always switches seats. I told him I was totally game to scope some out, Erika said no way...she'd wait with Jim until we had successfully aquired them. What a pansy!
So we see these GREAT seats, like right in the middle of the lower section with 4 seats together. We watched it for a while then made our move. We get down there, and get right to the row and its TAPED OFF! SO there was two seats right behind that row, Cole panicked and just sat down so I sat down next to him. We had to sit somewhere, otherwise we'd have to do a walk of shame and picture Erika and Jim LAUGHING at us while we slowly walked back up. So we're sitting there and immediately these guys that were sitting next to us said, "Dude...what'er you doing? Our buddies just left to get a drink like 2 seconds ago." Cole, not not missing a beat says, "Oh...is someone sitting here? Oh, sorry!" We got up, walked back up and laughed so hard! So he saw these other ones that were WAY down almost like 4 rows up. Wasn't a smart idea. We get ALL the way down there, he sits down and as I'm getting ready to sit down I see the usher laugh and say, "Here's another one!" He comes over, asks to see our ticket because people have been trying to sit there, I said, "Oh really? Oh....my tickets are with my husband, he's just getting a drink." They guy asked us to go back up and wait for him up there and we had to walk ALL the way up AGAIN. I couldn't even look up. It was so embarressing and hilarious all at the same time. We had the hardest time losing face to Jim and Erika when we finally made the treck back up but it was so funny.
The game was incredible. It was crazy loud and way intense. Quick trip fro sure. But so fun!



0 comments:
Post a Comment