Monday, January 18, 2010

One of those moments..

I've seen a lot of the coverage on the Haiti disaster and tragedies like this make me wonder how I got so lucky?  Why am I so blessed?  I saw pictures of little kids crying beside their dead parent and I can't imagine what it must be like to go through something so awful.  To have a warm home to come home to in the middle of a blizzard, 3 beautiful children, a husband that I know I don't deserve but am thankful for all the same, I get to stay home with them, food, water, warm clothing.  I've never had to see my child get a terrible sickness that alters or takes their life. I honestly have nothing to complain about....why am I so lucky?

I'll probably never get the answer, so for now I'll just be grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Rebecca Henrie said...

Hi Mari,

I feel the same way. I need to be constantly reminded to count my billion blessings. One of those is knowing you cute girl. Love you tons. Thanks for your awesome blog and beautiful heart.