
Joe is officially mayor. I think that at first he has a twinge of running/winning remorse whenever he sees the other side of mayor which is being in the public eye and/ or public speaking. I think Joe wanted the mayor gig because it allowed him to do some good in the community, to really magnify a lot of his talents and most of all....a project to fill up his retired time.


He got up and opened with telling everyone that for Christmas Bev gave him a plaque with a quote from John Wayne that said, "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."

Throughout his campaign he talked a lot about his grandkids being the future and of Cedar City and all, they had their own little shirts and gave out candy and flyers out at the parades, so I didn't feel TOO bad when they were the LOUDEST distraction at the swearing in. It was quite a feet attempting to keep them under control that long, their combined attention span is all of 10 minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment