Monday, January 11, 2010

FINE! I'll GO!



Jim got his pilots license a few years ago, even bought a plane a few months ago and I've never gone with him.  I just kept telling him I couldn't....I valued my life too much!  But most of his family has gone and mine and they lived, so I agreed.  Jim, Cole, Kari Ann flew to Mesquite and had lunch and came back.  It was AWESOME!  The weather was perfect, the scenery was so beautiful and it was so fun to see Jim doing what I know he loves.....and I lived!



2 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Wow... you are a brave woman! Sean has his license and I told him NO WAY will I get in one of those planes. Im really glad you lived and had fun! You look gorgeous in that last photo!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I'm sure you will be fine. I know Jim will be careful. He knows he must. Uncle Dan had a plane and flew all over the place, even took us to Grass Valley for Uncle Sanford's funeral. He died of a heart attack at sixty two. He loved life and lived it each day. I guess that is important too. If you are afraid of everything then you can't really enjoy your life. I know how you must worry but there really isn't much you can do about it and so just live the way you know you should and what happens happens. He will be fine. I love you maridar kiss the babies for me xoxoxoxox