Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Every Christmas Eve we go to Grandma Burgess' for a party.  We always do the program (which was my favorite this year because the kids were finally old enough to participate) and then we do the nativity.  This always produces the chaos of the night since the kids are the sole characters in the nativity.  Lauren was the angel.  And as soon as she found a puppy to tie up, she was done acting. 

I'm sure I'll get to the point when my kids will be waking me up in the morning, but I'm still WAY more excited than they are and have to get them motivated at 7:30 am to GET UP ALREADY!!

We always go to Jim's Grandma Burgess' for lunch with all his cousins and aunts and uncles.  The year that Jim and I got engaged we hiked to this place...it was kinda fun to go again this year 8 years later


This was my highlight...for months Connor has been talking about this McQueen car that he saw in a magazine at Jayme's.  He was so excitedMy feelings exactly Lilly!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We tried to get in touch with you to go see a chick flick with us... maybe soon before I leave!