

So I told you the story about the whole mommy model shoot after my family shoot and how you model your shoes and whoever has the the most votes on their shoes gets a free session and a free large picture? The time has come to vote! Please please vote for my shoes...I have already done all photos I need and want right now, so I don't really care about winning for that, but my cute friend who never got her senior pics needs it and I want her to be able to have them done by the best! So please PLEASE go to the Mommy Model site to vote and for more information! You have till Friday the 31st to vote!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
K....big favor everyone
Posted by Mari Burgess at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I voted!! Miss you oh and you know I drool over those shoes!! :)
I miss you too! You have to go to the site instead of emailing, will you vote again? www.mommymodels.blogspot.com click on my name on the right
Post a Comment