Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Connor!

I cannot believe you are 3! These past few years have flown by so so fast. You love riding your bike, playing with Lauren, giving Lilly kisses, playing with Gasser (Jaxon next door), watching Lightning McQueen for the umpteenth time, playing with your "dirty McQueen," "tongue McQueen," "New Mac", "Sleeping Mac," "Radiator Springs McQueen," and "Mator." It took a while to learn all your names for them in order to find them at 3 am when you get up to let me and daddy know that if, "you get me sleepy mac, and I'll stay in bed...k? K, goodnight" I love how tender hearted you, how good you play with your cousins, how much you love going to work with Dad, your big brown eyes that wake me up with morning breath right in my face.... I love hearing your little voice down the hall, I love when you get right in my face when I'm not paying attention to you and talk real quiet like a grownup. You're such a good big brother and we love you. Love, Mom

I could be mixing mashed potatoes and you'd hear the beaters and come running, hoping that it was cake! You love eating the beaters and licking the bowls

Thanks for the help Connor! Actually, thank you Melina for OCCUPYING Connor while I made it!




1 comments:

Marylin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE BOY!! LOVE the pic of him taking a bite of the cake!! Ok so lets get together on the 26th if you can!! :)