Best Man Ruins Wedding - watch more funny videos
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
Posted by Mari Burgess at 8:32 AM
2 comments:
I just can't get enough of this video!!
I would be bawling if that happened to me! I would die! So Mike eats a lot of stuff, he's just really plain and simple, except sandwiches! haha He mostly likes meat and potatoes, pizza, & chicken fingers. :D He's crazy, I know! Your pictures with your friends look so fun! I LOVE the wall in the background! Is it paint or wallpaper? I should come look at your house for decorating ideas! I want to do some new stuff in my house!
Post a Comment