Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More of California...

We usually always take a trip to the tide pools, they're really neat and the kids enjoy them. Lauren pooped as soon as we got there...cute, I kow. And it was no ordinary number, that and the sea water mixed in with it made it especially grand. Of course, I had to forget my diapers in the car (give me a break, packing for three is hard! Very confusing!) And the treck back to the car up the imossible hill wasn't worth it, so we decided to allow her to be a free bird...one with the seagulls, free to put sand in all the cracks and holes she could find!

Do I not have the CUTEST mom? I love her so much! She is the cutest Grandma!


Poor Emily was the resident teenager who had to crash on the couch while babies were screaming in her ear in the middle of the night, she's catching up on her sleep here with Lilly..they were both up

I couldn't help but throw this one in here....I know its borderline innapropriate for the internet but so DANG CUTE!!! These two are only 6 weeks apart and I hope that they will be as close as I was with the Iroz girls. Growing up with them was so fun, these girls will have a blast!

Prison babies!! Let us out!! We're big too!

Lauren LOVED this little push car of Heathers...Heather probably had to do without some items to make room for this and Lauren was quite happy she did. It was so funny. She'd stand up like this, whether or not she was alone riding, and just holler at people going by. She is large and in charge!

Lilly has changed so much just in the past week or so, its so amazing how fast they change at this age.


I love this one of Grandma, I think that she had a really good time.

4 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

Love your blog!

Me said...

The women in this family....Wow!

Marylin said...

Wonderful pictures and I love the naked buns on the beach, sooo cute! What an amazing trip, you will remember it forever!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I will cherish the memories for ever and ever. Thank you my sweet sweet girls.