Connor asked what I was doing, I told him I was taking a picture of my belly, and he said, "I take picture of Connor's belly TOO!" So, this belly blog has an extra somethin, somethin! All in all, it has been pretty easy. That could be because Heavenly Father is showing mercy on me, or that I'm a PRO at this point (at least at being pregnant), or that I'm so used to being prego that I've forgotten what feeling good feels like! But I really can't complain, I have been so excited lately to see what this baby is, what he/she will look like, and just cuddle the sweet thing. I feel so bad for all the boobing and pity parties I have thrown myself, especially in the beginning, because I wasn't quite ready or because I was worried at how close they'll be... I remember how it was to ache for a baby for so long, and I watch close friends have such a hard time either losing a baby or not getting the chance to get pregnant (I love you Candi!). I have really tried to treasure every kick and remind myself of how blessed I am.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
32 Weeks...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look great!
You look AMAZING! It is always exciting the closer you get to the end, knowing you get to hold the little one! Even though James is only 5 1/2 months I am already wanting him to stay little! Oh how I love the little ones!!
You look great Mari, I'm excited for you!!
well the first picture reminded me of those you see in People magazine of the "stars";you know the ones they sneak around and find them without any makeup on. I love you Mari,do you know that? I'm also proud to be your gramama. I'm also anxious to see this new grandbaby. Hmmmmm boy or girl. How fun. You did it the old fashioned way. You are my Mari! xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment