Mom, Heather, Belle, Liv, and the kids and I went to the fair this weekend and it was so much fun. Connor saw those tractors they have right in the front as you walk in and was in hog heaven. Then we headed over to the Animal tent and that was way fun for the kids. Lauren didn't care much for what was going on as long as she had food in her hands...
Don't worry, she shared with Liv
I bought me and Connor a carnival ticket, he wanted to ride the Horsies (merry go round) and we waited in line. We get to the front, Connor is way excited, the guy asks if I'm pregnant. I tell him that I am, he says that I can't ride...too dangerous. I tod him that I was lying and that I was just fat. He said, too late, you already told me. So, I had to go get a refund, give it to Grandma and she took him on the rides. Its pretty sad when people are so sue happy that the MERRY GO ROUND is "dangerous." Poor Connor was having far too much fun to worry about things like peeing through his diaper and leaving a wet puddle on every ride. So, here we are trying to air out his shorts...not fun
But the highlight by far was Belle and Connor dancing. They had so much fun dancing by the bleachers, then thought it was great when the girl pulled them both on stage. I couldn't BELIEVE Connor kept dancing on stage. He's decided that "BelJohnson" (thats one word) is way fun and if she's doing it, he's doing it...so thats probably why. Still cute regardless.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Weekend at the Fair
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
okay so, do you even realize what you are in for? Cute boy, charming boy, not a shy bone in his body boy...combine that with the fact that because he is yours Mari, he will have a fabulous voice..hmmmmmm. You better unlist your telephone number NOW!! You are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E !!! so cute. So SO cute of he and little Belle bug!!!!!
Yes they are way cute pictures. So happy you all had fun at the fair in The Fabulous Fair City of Logandale! Hey they should use that on a Billboard. Thanks for taking such tender care of our home while we were away but sorry we missed you all. We love you and hope to see you all soon.
It was weird being there without you, we didn't like it as much. Connor asked where Gramma Deanie went...
Come up and see me!
Post a Comment