Friday, September 21, 2007

Our two best friends...

I have always been worried about my kids in school and the adversity they'll face. There was never any doubt in my mind that their only saving grace, well one of them, would be the quality of friends that they choose. I can't tell you how thankful I am and how blessed I feel that I have two sister in laws that are having kids at the same time as us to give them good friends all their life. There are few things that light Connor's eyes up more than his two best friends, Jaxon and Jadyn. I'm so glad they live close enough that they can all run from house to house (and they do), I'm glad they all get along (most of the time) and that they love each other like they do. True, no one fights like Jaxon and Jadyn, but as soon as you split them up, they are asking where the other is.

0 comments: