Before....
Right after...
Patiently waiting...
Where is she? Whats all the fuss about anyway?
I dropped so fast, it bruised her face, how sad is that?
Papa Prisbrey
Dad and Lauren
Dad, Connor, and Lauren...Connor didn't care that I held her, but he didn't think dad holding her was so great....
So, back to the nursery you go...I get my dad back!
Lauren Kate Burgess. 7 lbs 1 oz, 5:47 am...best labor and delivery in history!! I've always planned on giving her a the middle name Kate, after Jim's older siblings (twins) that passed away hours after birth. My mother in law Bev let me know right before Lauren was born that she now shares their birthday.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Welcome Lauren Kate Burgess...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congratulations Jim and Mari! I am so impressed you have pictures on your blog within seconds of Lauren's grand entrance. She is beautiful and we are grateful she is here safe, sound, and with a happy loving family! hope we get out there soon to meet her in person. t
Congrats! Glad to see everyone is doing well.
yeah!I'm so excited that she is here. I can't wait to meet her.
What a sweet little spirit to welcome into our family. It is always a beautiful experience for me to hold these little ones so recently leaving our Father's presence. It always is a sacred time for me and I feel so in awe and so thankful. She is beautiful. Thank you Jim and Mari. We love you all. I too am impressed at the swiftness you were able to get this on the blog. What a team you are! Good Job! My goodness I just saw you all a few hours ago. xoxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment