Actually, now that you mention it Jodie, I don't have a little girl to show yet, but I went into labor last sunday...I was two days away from 36 weeks (which is the cut off of they won't stop you), so they stopped me, I was dialated to a 2, now I've just had annoying contractions ever since but am not getting anywhere. At 36 weeks, they won't stop you but they won't help you either...so I have to wait till 37, when hopefully they'll help me. We'll see. But, there you go, thats my excuse. I'll try and post, but I'm not promising, I don't really have anything great to post. The good news is my feet came back to somewhat normal because not only am I too early, my doctor is out of town till I'm 37 weeks anyway and I really don't want the doctor who's on-call to deliver me, so I stay down quite a lot. I'll post if anything changes, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon. I'm 37 weeks on tuesday, so we'll see. FUN FUN!!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! I'm glad that you're okay!
As excited as Lauren is to come out, I'm sure she will benefit from a few more days in there! Glad everything is still ok.
Good job sweetheart! Tomorrow I think she will make her grand entrance. Love you and see you soon. xoxoxoxo Grandma
Post a Comment