Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not up for the mother of the year award...


K, so we go to the lake with the family. I get Connor dressed and ready so that he doesn't burn, I've got loads of sunscreen on him, got the hat that ALSO covers his little neck, the life jacket is staying on...we're good. Then.....SOMEBODY talks me into letting him wake-surf with dad...I gave in.



But, he survives and I think, maybe I'm still in the running for "Mother of the Year Award"

I put Connor in the tub, got all his favorite toys, and right now he's into the jets being on cause they make bubbles. I thought, "Oh, he'll really like it if I put some Mr. Bubbles in!" Thats where I went wrong. I put him in, ran to the kitchen to get a drink of water, I can hear him saying, "Up! Up!" This next picture shows that I am definately NOT ready for "Mother of the Year" Oh well, there's always
ne
xt year.

2 comments:

Aurelie said...

This post is awesome. Your comments made me so happy! I know I have a difficult life sometimes.

I'm trying to get caught up on things from being gone so long and then I fully intend to make me grand reappearance. Thanks for thinking of me. My life could never be the same without you!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

please have a disclaimer on your posts to warn me when Jim takes Connor wake surfing again. My stomache actually got sick thinking how close he was to the water and how was he protected? Hopefully that strap is something tied to Jim? Good thing the paparazzi didn't see it. :(