Changes are happening around our house, slowly but surely we will be ready for Baby Lauren. One of the first things I did was move my pretty guest room downstairs to get ready to move Connor in. I knew that whether boy or girl, I would buy matching bedding for the other twin bed knowing that they will eventually share a room...
The next thing that I decided to do, was to make a few minor adjustments to our "garden", Connor likes it much better thanks. I tried to find a picture of what it was last year, but I can't find it anywhere. Oh well
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Changes...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job Mari! Looks great and the garden spot looks real kid friendly. I think raised bed for gardens are better anyway. You can control everything better I think. Love you honey. xoxoxoxo Grandma
Mari you should check out the sq ft gardening site. i blogged it on our blog. It would be perfect for you I think when you are able
Post a Comment