Friday, February 23, 2007

Really Connor?

So, this may seem extreem to you but I just really didn't think I had it in me to revisit our last bath... I decided that he wouldn't mind bathing in a diaper, right?



He was having a hard time sitting and what not after the diaper filled with water, so I took it off.....within one minute, he let me know who is boss. (look at the floating something next to the blue car on the left). That's it, from now on you are bathing in diapers!

2 comments:

Aurelie said...

Haha! That's right Connor. You let your Mommy know you will poop when you want to where you want to. Wow, twice in a week with precautionary measures, thats lucky. (Swim dipes would catch the poo without bulking up--only I'm not sure you are supposed to wear dipes during bath time)

Aurelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.