For those wondering and who are curious, this is Aurelie at 14 weeks The angle isn't fair, it makes me look a lot bigger than I really am, and I had a lot more fat to start with than Aurelie, but, I decided that one of my mistakes with Connor was only taking one belly picture and that was at like 30 some-odd weeks. I've decided to do better this time!!
Friday, February 23, 2007
14 Weeks....
Posted by Mari Burgess at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look SO cute. I can't wait. I vote for one picture a week. How about every Friday? Yes?
How did I get in this post? I wish I had taken more pictures. Oh well. At least I took some.
We'll see about the every week thing, depends on how ambitious I feel. That would be neat to see the progress....maybe every two weeks.
By the way, this is exactly 14 and half weeks, so these two pictures are copletely the same. thats so funny how much faster you grow with twins. And you were way skinny and have a much longer torso (sp?) than I, you have much more room to carry than I, so you probably would've been one of those lucky that don't even show till way far along. Thats funny
Post a Comment