Just thought I would write a quick note and tell everyone that we had our ultrasound and it is definately a boy, and he is definately proud to show it off! About 75% of my ultra sound is him doing the spread eagle and showing off his parts!! Jim is of course very tickled and we couldn't be happier and feel so blessed.
Also, we are in our house and find it quite nice and cozy. I'll post pictures when I get them.
Love you all,
Mari
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Its a BOY!!!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You said you had a feeling it was going to be a boy since you wanted a girl so bad. The same thing happened to me...I wanted a boy and got a girl. And I wouldn't trade her for anything. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet "little Jim." It was wonderful to see you guys while we were out there.
Post a Comment