Oh my sweet girls. I am so grateful you have each other. I love that you are each other's best friends and that you are as close as you are. Sure...it about killed me in the beginning, but even then....I knew it would be worth it because you'll always have a built in best friend. Adding sweet Sarah to our family and into the trio just sweetened the pot!
You two chose to have your birthdays combined this year (Hallelujah) and all Lauren wanted was to eat all the watermelon she wanted for breakfast....
...And Lilly wanted her hair done like a butterfly. I love that you still want me to do magical things with your hair. I am a little scared for the day you no longer think I can do magic things and want to do it yourself.
Girls,
I wish I had the words to tell you how much I love you. How much I love being your mom. How grateful I am that you're patient with me. You both are so different from each other....Lilly you are my girly girl. You have walked with that sassy bum shake since you were 2 and Magoo, you'd prefer basic pony tails but still allow me to play with your hair....although you couldn't care less about what it looked like. Your only guideline for me was that it was out of your face. You want to do everything together. While you love each other fiercely...holy moly you can fight just as fierce. The fights usually don't last very long...you can't go very long without each other.
I love how much Lilly loves music and how Lauren's smile and mischievous laugh can fix anything. I love how you both adore animals and how you watch out for each other. I hope that never stops.
Happy Birthday girls.
Love,
Mom
Monday, April 03, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment