Curtis had been volunteering for search and rescue for a few years. I swear the man can scale up just about anything like a spider monkey....me on the other hand, not the most athletically agile thing there ever was. But...when you're dating someone, you try and share in their interests and hobbies. Dumbest Idea Ever. This was the moment that he thought was making fun of how nervous I was
and decided to document the occasion....over and over and over. Thanks
Babe
However, in an effort to prove something to this McDreamy Hair'd guy that I was dating, I was DETERMINED to successfully and skillfully make it through. I have to say, I did a great job....until we were DONE and I was walking down some boulders heading out of the canyon, UBER proud of myself, and this stick jumped out and bit me. Needless to say, the stick won....
Well....the cute doctor that he is, did his best to bandage me all up and was desperately trying to get the swelling and inflammation down. That worked well....until I forgot to take off the ice from my thigh wound and ended up with frost bite. PS...these pictures are a day AFTER. Not my finest hour people, not my finest hour.











0 comments:
Post a Comment