I think of you EVERY time I listen to this... For many reasons actually.
#1- She has fantastic hair 
#2- Her voice reminds me of yours almost exactly! You have some amazing vocal cords. If you ever get sick of them, if you could just hand them on over to me, that would be great!
#3- She has drive just like you. Whatever you put your mind to Mari, you will accomplish. No matter how hard or how long it takes you to get to your goal, you WILL reach it. I know you will!
#2- Her voice reminds me of yours almost exactly! You have some amazing vocal cords. If you ever get sick of them, if you could just hand them on over to me, that would be great!
#3- She has drive just like you. Whatever you put your mind to Mari, you will accomplish. No matter how hard or how long it takes you to get to your goal, you WILL reach it. I know you will!

0 comments:
Post a Comment