Monday, December 03, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BEV AND JOE

Annual crazy grand baby pic...

G'Ne Bartholomew Adorable!!!
Manage

Cindy Burgess Alldredge You are truly blessed...
Manage

Charise Schexnayder ahhh! I love that they are in their jammies... that is such a cute idea!
Manage

Jim Burgess Thats the highest percentage of kids you have ever got to smile at the same time!
Manage

Carylee Heideman I can only count eleven kids. Who is missing? Or maybe I can't count. Very nice!
Manage
Jim Burgess No Kyson, not sure why..
Manage

Mari Hobson He was the non smiling percentage. He's on the sidelines crying
Manage

Carylee Heideman You should have taken his picture anyway and photo shoped him in.
Manage

Camille Prisbrey Sam... And Lauren always have the best faces:)
Manage

Ilene Hawkins Langston Cute pictures. You always have such cute ideas
Manage


Cassey Pulsipher I saw you guys taking these, so fun and cute love the jammies.
Manage

Mari Hobson You did? Did it look like chaos? Cause it totally was lol

0 comments: