Lauren, you are one of a kind. No one makes me smile quite like you do, usually while I'm shaking my head at something that you've either said or done. I believe everyone sits up a little in their seat on Fast Sunday, just to hear what you're going to say during Fast and Testimony meeting, it really can go anywhere from hoping everyone can be good at basketball and ending it with "Justice For All," some days I don't know about you.
You can a huge heart. You are so kind and can be the best peacemaker in our home. You still thank me every day for meals, tell me I'm the most wonderfullest mommy and that I'm beautiful. You love animals, mermaids, riding your bike, and playing with your cousins. Kaitlyn is still holding the position of being your "bestest friend" and I love watching you two play together. Lilly tends to be either your favorite sister or your most hated sibling, and usually at a drop of the hat.
I love your laugh, I love the funny things you say...which are usually completely random. You aren't a shy thing, you LOVE having talks in primary and that your teachers let you take your shoes off in class. If you could wear nothing but swimsuits you'd be in heaven and you remind me every day that we don't show our arms and tummies, why that doesn't register when I'm trying to put clothes on you is beyond me.
I love you Lauren Maggoo, I'm proud to be your mommy and hope you never stop being you.
Love,
Mom
All is well that ends well, I won't lie and tell you the rock isn't filled with a number of items to hold her butt up...including the bulb to a turkey baster.
Lauren showing how old she is, holding her prized "Cuddleuppet". Who knew this would be her favorite toy, I could've saved a whole lot of money on the other things.


0 comments:
Post a Comment