Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Lilly Lou!

Oh my Lilly, Lilly, Lou....where do I begin with you? You have the ability to go from the sweetest, cutest, nicest, most thoughtful child to a meanie in about 2.5 seconds. You are what we would affectionately describe a teensy bit of a "drama queen." Who KNOWS where you get THAT from! You are a girly girl...

..You would be happy as a lark if I let you play with my makeup and do my hair every waking minute of every day.  You love painting nails, dressing up, playing with dolls, and anything else that involves princess' of any kind.  You LOVE music.  I love watching you sing gibberish when you hear a song playing for the first time because you just want to sing so bad and you don't want to wait till you know the words, I remember doing that and I hope that means you'll have the passion for music like your grandma and I do.  You love to dance.  You, Jadyn, and Lauren could spend HOURS planning "dance recitals" at the lake and they would go on for hours.  You love frilly things.  You will not wear a dress unless it "twirls."  Every sunday, whatever dress we put on you, you refuse to commit to it until you have officially given it the "twirl test."  I LOVE how much you adore your sister.  You want to do anything Lauren thinks is awesome, and your dad and I worry about how competitive you two end up being.  I hope your love for each other trump all that :)



..And speaking of your dad
Just like all the other kids, you think he hung the moon....maybe he did.

And remember that drama queen stuff we mentioned earlier?  You are one smart cookie and you can turn it on and off at will, and quite convincingly I might add...You had bonked your head when we asked you to scoot back for a photo...you were unhappy to say the least.  But as soon as Abbey offered you a treat if you'd smile...
LITERALLY within 2.5 seconds you turned it right back off!
 I LOVE your laugh.  I love your cute little voice.  I love your little lisp.  I love listening to you sing at the TOP of your lungs and I hope you never stop doing that, don't listen to Connor...its beautiful :)
 Lilly wanted a "crown party" (Again, thank you dad for signing me up to make ANYTHING they ask for, you obviously underestimate my creative ability).  She said she wanted a crown cake and for everyone who came to bring her a crown to wear.  That would be my Lilly.
 I like how Jadyn is even picking her fake nose....  I LOVE Jake and Cooper's expressions!


And for those wondering how it feels to throw a 5 yr olds party just to turn back around and throw a 4 yr old's two weeks later?  About like this...

I love you sweetheart.  Thank you for being you.

Love,
Mom

0 comments: