This sweet child of mine. I have had very good babies so far, but none of them have been like our Sammy Sam. He really hardly ever cries, has a hard time eating because he's smiling so much and wants to talk to you. The only one who may adore him as much as I do are his siblings. They wait in line to hold and feed him. He has truly been so fun. I have loved every second of him. I don't want him to get any older. I don't want him to outgrow wanting to cuddle and lay on my shoulder.
Josh and Mo after Sam's Blessing...I'm really starting to think these two are not capable of just smiling. Goofs!
Apparently watching me make dinner and such wore him right out.
Even though this child is the sweetest and easiest thing ever, sometimes with 4 kids you have to multi task. Don't judge me :)
"No more pictures, please"
I love this woman. I love looking at her and seeing my mom and myself in her smile. I try and take as many pictures as I can with her and my kids so that they can remember the grandma that has been such a huge part of my life. I love her hardworking ethic, I love her smile, her eyes, I love her laugh, and I love her honesty. I hope she knows what an amazing woman she is and how thankful I am for her.
Seriously? Seriously...how do you not want to just squeeze and love on him?!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment