Friday, April 15, 2011

In Mourning...

Well....I bagged up all their "pretties" that I couldn't use anymore, I couldn't look at em without getting depressed.  I tried to be optimistic, bought some headbands....nothing worked.  I have been so worried someone will think they were boys and break my heart all over again.  I want to make matching signs that say, "my mom didn't do this"

So forget it....I pierced their ears.   (Bruise on her forehead was due to trampoline accident, I didn't beat her for cutting her hair...wanted to but didn't I promise.)



Lauren went first, I actually wasn't going to do Lilly's...didn't think she'd appreciate the shock of the piercing gun.  But she wanted to come, has to do what Lauren does.  I figured Lauren would cry and make her change her mind, I explained it as best I could for Lauren...it was going to pinch.  Right when they did it, her eyes went wide and she went white....then saw the mirror and was delighted.  Never cried.  SO...that didn't work to derail Lilly.  She was WAY too excited.  But let me tell you, she cried.  I felt so bad.  Lauren stopped everyone that she saw to show them her new earings that are just like Kristina (babysitter) and mom's. 

I feel better.  I may survive this tragedy.

1 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

Oh Mari! The earrings are perfect! I would for sure cry also if, or when, Kambree should cut her hair also. But, that will be a funny story for sure when they are older! They are still DANG cute!