We're adjusting. Its actually quite easy to adjust to a baby like Sam. He rarely cries. He has been awake quite a bit more, but sometimes I'll be running from room to room doing my daily routine and I'll realize he's wide awake. You wouldn't know because he doesn't feel the need to let anyone know that he is awake. He's so mellow. He'll just lay there, looking around.
He's just kinda squeazed himself just nicely into my daily schedule. Even my daily Laundry. Its almost like 'Where's Waldo' in this picture.
The kids have been enjoying the occasional movie night we've had lately.

It has tuckered a few members out here and there. Lauren fell asleep AT dance class last week, and if anyone has ever gotten the chance to see Lauren's African Sleeping Sickness, you know that you can hang her from her toenails and she will not wake up. They said that they tried and tried to wake her up and finally just let her lay on the dance floor. She woke up at home very unhappy that I let her sleep through it. She was even more unhappy that I refused to call all her fellow dance classmates to meet up for a post nap dance make up class. She cried for quite a while. What a mean mom I am.

I can tell you that I am enjoying this sweet baby more than any of my others. Don't get me wrong, I love them all equally...but Connor being my first scared me so much that I couldn't relax long enough to enjoy him and the girls came too fast to enjoy either of them nearly as much as I've enjoyed just sitting and holding him. I'm so thankful for a sweet husband that will man the other three at bedtime so that I can just sit, feed and rock my sweet baby boy and enjoy every second of him. I am loving it more than I can describe. Just smelling his head, listening to his cute newborn grunts....I just love it.
I just love him....
2 comments:
He is so sweet! I want to love on him! You have the most beautiful family!!
He is SO cute! I hate that I can't come hold him. But since you are loving him so much, you know you are going to want another one now. ;)
Miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment