I've been asked a few times whether I thought Lilly would have jealousy issues with the new baby coming. I think I can confidently say that jealousy will not be our issue....mauling the baby to death or smothering her with love, maybe. This child is obsessed with mothering and talking about "new baby" in mom's tummy. We'll be in the middle of the super market and she'll be trying to lift my shirt to check and see if the baby is "sweeping" or not. I walked in and saw sweet Lilly mothering her little monkey. Singing it to sleep while rocking and holding it. So cute.
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Here and there...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Precious portraits! My parents have a picture of my sister and I-with robes on from Japan when we were that age also:) Your girls look adorable-♥
Post a Comment