Friday, November 19, 2010

The Iron Man Phase...

Move over McQueen...you have been replaced. 

Connor has been on an Iron Man phase for a few months now.  I ordered him an Iron Man costume for halloween and they sent me two.  It sat on my counter for weeks, I have been meaning to sending it back for almost 3 months now.  He wears his costume every single day and has for months and it is starting to wear out.  So I gave up on trying to send it back and opened it.  Connor graciously gave his old one to Lauren, who mimics everything he does and pretends to be just as excited as he is about the Iron Man song we all have to suffer through on a daily basis.  So he is Iron Man and of course she is Iron Girl and they fight crime downstairs and in the backyard.  So cute.

0 comments: