I haven't been in a hurry to put Lauren in a big girl bed because I think I'm still traumatized from the experience with Connor, and he was around 22 months where Lauren is barely 18 months. BUT she decided that she was part monkey and could get out of anything. I spent one night putting her back in no less than 30 times and thought, "Why am I doing this again? I may as well just do a big girl bed" That afternoon for naps she did surprisingly good, went right to sleep. That night, wasn't too bad. The kids played for a while, Connor fell asleep and she got bored and climbed into bed herself and went to sleep. The next night however, not so much. Let me preface this with that when I was sick, you could always tell how crummy I felt by whether or not my kids looked like orphans...Color blind Jim dressed them. So I spent 2 hours of my PRECIOUS nap time to take all her clothes out and arrange them in outfits. That night, I could hear them playing and figured I'd get just as lucky as the first night....at about 11pm I couldn't wait anymore and went to find this....Kinda made me mad.
Then today I got back from an apointment I had, Kristina was here and said that they were all playing in the sandbox. She told Lauren she could slide one more time then it was time for a nap. Kristina turned around to get Lilly, Lauren slid one more time, walked herself up the stairs, climbed into bed, and went to sleep...!?!?
Friday, February 20, 2009
Pros and Cons of Lauren in her big girl bed...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment