Heather and Michael went to California for Michaels meetings I think. She had asked Mom to go up and stay with the girls while they were away. Mom enlisted me and my three monkeys (not smart). Let me tell you what, we had kids, kids, and more kids. This was me entertaining the troops while mom was on shower shift
Lilly wasn't amused. She layed like this for quite a while during a diaper change. It didn't seem to bother her, but she looks miserable
I've been willing Lauren's hair to grow, she has been making progress, but until she gets something to REALLY work with, I have to play with my nieces hair. Poor Isabelle with her long, beautiful blonde hair had enough of me. I forgot to get a picture of day two which was even cuter, but I've been wanting to try this one out since Lilly's Blessing when I saw how cute Becky's Mckell looked.
Probably the highlight of the trip was going to the Discovery museum. I love these places that allow kids to do things that make the wheels turn. It has a place where you can shop, take the groceries home, cook, garden, police cars, farm animals to play on (not real ones) and the water area that I tried to distract him from as long as I could. They have this area that has balls that you can crank them through tubes, send them across, around, over, and every other which way you can think of. The kids loved it. Then, they have an area blocked off thats just for crawlers. They have you either take your shoes off or put booties over them so that they can keep the floor clean for the rug rats. So cute
Then they have more upstairs where you can do more of the same things, but it also has an area where it shows you how news rooms work, it even has a green wall that kids can stand by that makes it look like they're in the middle of a storm or whatever. They even have a helicopter donated by the hospital that the kids can monkey in and push buttons and all that, it was really cool.
Thanks mom, it was fun!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Our Trip to SLC
Posted by Mari Burgess at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brave or crazy but what fun!! I love that museum!! It is one of our favorites when we are up that way! :)
Don't know what to say exactly, other than your kids are darling and we love the children's museum, have a season pass, and would have loved to meet up with you.
Well it seems you survived and even made lots of wonderful memories and that is what it is all about. Next time up there I would like to go there too Love you lots xoxoxo
Post a Comment