Friday, November 28, 2008

So Thankful...

I'm so thankful...I have so much to be thankful for this holiday. I'm thankful for my three beautiful children and to hear them laugh, its one of my favorite things in life. (Even though NONE of them would laugh for me, Lauren would only laugh when Connor made her and apparently Lilly will do it for Grandma...)


I'm so incredibly thankful for my patient husband, for the amazing father he is, for the way he plays with his kids and for the way they know that he loves them.

I am so so grateful for my family, both immediate and extended. I have been so blessed beyond words, sometimes I feel guilty for the life I have. I hope my family knows that I love them, that I'm so thankful for their love and support, that I am aware of all the things they do for me and my family. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Hey Mari... Your blog is adorable! I love your family photo as well. Hope to see you in Cedar while I am there for the holidays.

Candi and Skeet said...

You have the cutest family! I love the pictures. You are so blessed!

Wiscombes said...

Yes well, Just for the record, Lilly laughs for the Wiscombes also! (nanny nanny nanny goat! :)
cute cute cute!!