Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pweease!

I'm in my room feeding Lilly.. I always make the necessary precautions before I begin when I'm home alone....close the bathroom doors, close the door to the pantry so she can't eat the dogfood, all the things that I can't see while I'm occupied. I hear this PWEEASE!!! Now, we have been diligent in our house lately to teach her to say things, or at least sign them, such as Please, more...well, thats it so far. Now she says please whenever she needs or wants something...which is great. I hear this and finish with Lilly as fast as I can to see her like this...

One would probably assume that she's gotten herself stuck and wants out, no, she just wants the rags that she dropped.

Much better now, thank you!

2 comments:

Higbee said...

How cute is that!? That's so funny!

Candi and Skeet said...

She is so cute!