Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Learning to use a spoon...

The little milestones in our house make my day. The little things that just make life a bit easier. Now, you may look at Lauren and think, "What is this accomplishing?" Well, although she looks like a mess....


...Its a step in the right direction! The problem is that although they start to figure out how to use it better which decreases the mess they make which intern decreases the mess YOU have to clean up, she still can shovel it in faster using her hands...and until that spoon can pick it up, she's not wasting time. This is food we're talking about here, Lauren is a Git'er'done kind of girl.

3 comments:

Marylin said...

Your kids are sooo stinking cute! Seriously!!

Jeanine said...

K- I seriously think you are the cutest mom! I loved the grocery store post one word- BRAVE. And the dryer post- Hilarious. But I just love how you are so good to have your kids are always having a great time.

Heath Family said...

I love reading your blog...you crack me up!