For those of you who remember Connor's fascination with bugs (here and here), you will be thrilled to find out that Lauren has decided they are quite neat as well...great
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
3 comments:
So how is it being a mother of 3?? How are Lauren and Connor adjusting to Lilly being around?
The best way to describe it is you lose your "Me time" There used to be times during the day that I'd get that, not so much anymore. MOst of the time its alright, I seem to find a way to get it all done, other days they decide to tag-team me and I want to pull out my hair. They're good kids thankfully, and cute...otherwise I might put them back.
You let your kids play with stink bugs!?!? haha That is so funny! I love Lauren's doggy sound at the end! She's so dang cute!
Post a Comment