I thought Connor was a good baby, Lilly puts him to shame. This little girl is the sweetest most mellow child there ever was.
The only time its a problem is when I want her to eat consistantly and she'd rather sleep. Not only was she losing too much weight in the beginning but it made me lose my milk because she wouldn't eat enough. So, I had to not only pump every 45 minutes to get it back, but I have to bottle feed her the breast milk most of time. At first when I was getting the milk back, every drop was gold. In the morning time I could usually get two extra ounces which would help with the rest of the day. I had just fed Lilly and had gone to change her diaper. I came back to find out that Lauren still likes breast milk because that child had the rest of the milk that I desperately needed to get through the day gulped in the time that I was gone. So, now every time she sees me feeding Lilly her bottle, she screams because she wants it and I have to hide the rest. Its pretty funny. Connor on the other hand is the cutest big brother. He gives her constant hugs and kisses. So sweet
Our first bath..
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Two weeks
Posted by Mari Burgess at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is seriously BEAUTIFUL!! Just like her Mama!! Isn't it wonderful to have the third be so calm and sweet, that is how my James is! So glad that is has been so easy going thus far, here's to another 17 years & two weeks :)
Absolutely precious. I'm glad she's a sweet calm baby for you. What a blessing for you!
what a sweetheart! she's perfect!!!! the pictures done with you and lily are amazing! and how do you look so dang good right after the baby??!!! there is nothing you cant handle!!! a visit is desperately needed.. i have got to get my hands on that sweet baby..love you birdy
Post a Comment