Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Balloon Festival


Last weekend was the balloon festival, I looked out my window friday morning and saw like 10 balloons landing every where around my house! Literally! Jaxon and Connor chased it to the back yard and they landed and gave them a little ride. They didn't like how loud it was. After that, Melina and I packed the kids up in my car and chased the ones that looked like they were landing.

We found this one on the other side of the hill to the west, Jaxon, Melina, and Jake went up in it...it was so cool to be that close and see how they work. So fun.

2 comments:

Marylin said...

I have always had a thing for hot air balloons because when I was really little we lived in Steamboat Springs, CO and they were always up in the sky. We would watch them on Sundays on our way to church, there were tons just floating in the early morning sun shine!! Aww such fond memories!

Mikkel said...

Where was I this day??? How does one possibly miss this? Darnit, Traj and I could use a little more excitement in our lives! Next time we are being invaded by hot air balloons and I don't notice, please do alert me!