.jpg)
Heather has been here for nearly two weeks and took pictures of Lilly yesterday. These are a few that are finished so far..don't you love them!


Saturday, August 23, 2008
So talented!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and your new little addition. She is an absolute doll and I am so glad that she is doing so well. Good luck, I know it must be a bit insane with a 2 year-old, a 1 year-old and a newborn. Wait a minute, I don't know what that's like, I can only imagine!
Sooo beautiful! Congratulations you two. Mari, I have full respect for the gorgeous mother of three that you are!
Those are beautiful pictures! And I swear you tagged me and I came back to your blog to copy it but it's gone now. haha
Post a Comment