So, Jayme comes over and says that she almost stepped on a garden snake that was in her driveway and it gave her a heart attack. I thought, oh good, Connor would love to see it! So, we went over there and sure enough, there it was in her driveway....but as soon as we got closer it started rattling its tail and got all coiled up...yea, a baby rattlesnake. Not good. I learned that day that baby rattlesnakes are MORE poisonous than full grown ones, so Jim put it (carefully) in a jar, and the kids held that for a while, then Jim "took care of it" Kind of scary!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Snake!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man I do not like snakes and rattlers are the worst! When we lived in Colorado my Dad would sometimes bring the skin back from his walks of ones that had shed and left them on the path!
Post a Comment