Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My sentiments exactly...

Took the words right out of my mouth...

3 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

Seeing Maggie makes me miss Bailey sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! We ended up selling her to some old man for $200.00 I miss her!!!! I want to buy her back!!!! Maggie looks just like Bailey!!

Mari Burgess said...

SAD!! I thought your sister's friend was taking her...SAD!! But, some old guy would probably love the company, they're great lap dogs...maybe he's deaf and can't hear her snore!

Brittani Terry said...

We were going to give her to my sister's friend, but then we decided to just try to sell her to maybe make a little money and we got a call. The guy who bought her had another small dog, so at least she now has another dog friend too!! I'm still sad!! Anyway, remember when you used to play that song about being pregnant when you were either trying or pregnant with Connor about the father holding the baby or something......anyway, do you remember what that song is called??? It was on my Ipod long ago and it has long been forgotten. Anyway, another good song for you is by Colbie Caillat, someone sent it to me and it is called Capri. You should listen to it!! It'll cheer you up!!! Well hope to hear from you soon! Keep posting, I love checkin in on ya!!