This is us waiting Christmas Eve. I wasn't sure how much Connor was going to understand the whole Santa thing, but I was excited all the same. Bev always bought matching Jammies for her kids from the time they were little to buying them for her kids' in-laws as well. This year, she didn't do the matching jammies for us, but all the grandkids were all matchy matchy! So cute!!
"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.."
Jake: "Look Lauren, I didn't get the memo, OK? I wasn't aware we were ALL wearing our Jammies to Aunt Jayme's for breakfast! So, can we just let it go and take this @#*@! picture so I can have some breakfast and play with my toys already!?!?"
Jaxon: "I'm just going to keep smiling just in case you want to take another one."
Connor got a battery operated choo choo that he could ride on and he was tickled pink! He wasn't interested in seeing what else Santa, Grandparents, or I had to offer...He rode that thing round and round...all day long
He had a hard time deciding between playing with the backhoe that Papa Prisbrey gave him, or riding his Choo Choo...Life's pretty rough Connor!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment