First look at this...
http://www.break.com/index/9-year-old-beats-hardest-guitar-hero-level.html
..I'm really annoyed at parents who alloy their child to practice HOURS on a stupid, mindless video game when he could have learned how to play a REAL instrument that would be SOOOO much better for him. You know he spent hours and hours on a stupid video game. What does everyone think?
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
He does know its not a REAL guitar right?
Posted by Mari Burgess at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We recently attended a party with guitar hero and that was what I was trying to say exactly. I mean, you've spent all this time, and when it comes down to it, all you know how to play is a video game that plays the song regardless. It is a fun game to play occasionally.
Oh no, I wasn't saying thats its not fun...I actually gave one to Jim for Christmas...I have no problem with the game that you play NOW AND AGAIN, but for the time that he practiced to be that good, he could have learned A REAL INSTRUMENT! ANNOYING!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
I agree... kids suck at regular guitar, but are amazing at guitar hero.. but i suppose it makes those who DO play the guitar look even better because there is little competition.. haha
Post a Comment