Ok, if your kids' birhday landed exactly a week before Christmas, you would be pretty busy too...Every day I plan on getting it on the blog, but then one more thing takes priority. But, Lauren is asleep and Connor is watching TV with dad...lets get busy!!!
Connor has been WAY into construction equipment, he knows the difference between backhoes, Cranes, Bulldozers, skid loaders, and Track hoes...so, it must be pretty apparent because he must have gotten ten different backhoes...he was in HEAVEN!! He didn't quite like the actual unwrapping and everything, but Jaxon and Jadyn were more than happy to help....it will be a sad day when they realize that they don't really have three birthdays a year.
I can tell you right now that all the presents that Jayme got Jadyn and Cooper were a waste of money. All she needed to buy was one big box...they must've played in that box for hours. I told her I'd give her a great deal.
All in all, I think he had a great birthday. Its way strange that he's two...I can't believe how fast time flies...He's such a sweet little boy, he's not mean or selfish. He's able to somewhat share and loves his cousins. Its really weird how he literally began speaking over night. One day I couldn't get him to say anything but up, again, and boob...now he'll repeat everything you say. The only problem with that is that I now have to actually watch what I say and do. Rats.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Belated Birthday Blog...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy birthday Mr. Connor
Post a Comment