Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh, christmas tree, oh christmas tree...how ugly do you have to be?


I am still in denial...I cannot believe that Christmas is here, seriously weird. This year we decided to cut down our own Christmas tree. Which would have turned out just fine, had it not snowed two feet or snow up Cedar Breaks. But, Jim and his friend Cole were not going to give up, we packed up a fourwheeler and our Rzr and headed up. IT WAS SO COLD!! Between the snow going OVER our heads and hitting limbs that dumped a foot in your lap, I was wet and cold. It was hard to see the really good Christmas trees because they all had a foot of snow on them and looked funny. So, we "settled" with what we could and headed out. Not only did it end up being the ugliest tree ever, the top drug behind where the exhaust was and got burnt. Jim and I agree that this will be our last real christmas tree year, next year we're going fake!!!





6ezp9ua.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the tree is beautiful and I'll bet the smell is wonderful. So happy the mountains are getting a little snow. Besides Connor will never forget going to get it. Love you all xoxoxoxo