Thursday, December 13, 2007


For everyone who came over to my house SOOO excited to see how I changed my nursery when I had a girl and ended up being sorely dissapointed when you found out that I hadn't even taken down Connor's name from the wall, this post is for you. But, if we're going to be honest here, we really need to give the credit to Aurelie for freeing up my time by making me sticky labels so I didn't have to write them ALL out by hand, therefore giving me time to do something girly.....(don't worry, I know I need to take the picture on the left of Connor down, or at least change the background color to pink!)

But, I guess if we're handing out thank-yous, I really outta send one Jim's way as well for multitasking while I did this...What a cute little Mr. Mom!!

0 comments: