Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cortney Avance...

My friend Brigett called a while back to tell me she was pregnant, it was kind of funny to tell her that I was too...our babies were due exactly two weeks apart, but since Lauren came early, they are three days apart, Lauren being older and wiser of course. So, they came over for their FIRST sleep over!

Then of course Lauren had to go and say something that hurt Cortney's feelings, I don't know if Cortney will be coming back now! Sorry Cortney, Lauren says she'll be nicer next time!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute girls!! I love how Lauren has that grin on her face while Cortney is screaming. And I noticed that Cortney is wearing one of the bows I made her.

Mari Burgess said...

Cute huh, She is such a mellow child, Lauren kept waking her up and making her cry...it was pretty funny!