1. What’s a gross food you like anyway?
McDonald's
2. Who’s an unlikeable person you like anyway?
Hugh Laurie's character on "House"
3. What’s an unpleasant task you enjoy performing anyway?
Cleaning toilets...I don't know, something rewarding about it
4. What’s a dumb song you enjoy anyway?
Wannabe-Spice Girls
5. What’s a lousy restaurant you frequent anyway?
I'd have to say McDonald's, but I don't frequent it...it makes me too sick. I have to go long enough that I forgot how crappy it made me feel!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Cute idea, Jodie...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I remember that you like cleaning toilets...that was good when we lived together.
HI I just popped over from Nicole's blog- and I have to tell you that montage you made of your baby moving is the sweetest cooles idea ever!!! It made me remeber those feelings, its just teh best!!! Thanks for sharing, I love being reminded of those things!
Where are you? Is everything okay?
yea, I went to the lake this last week... Chanel nice to meet you!! You are so sweet to post that! The kicking is the best part of the pregnancy, it almost makes everything worth it...unless you're prego in the MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER!!! HOT!
Post a Comment